In Class05 we start our study of TensorFlow.
- TensorFlow and Python
- What is TensorFlow?
- Why Use TensorFlow?
- How to install TensorFlow?
- How to operate TensorFlow?
- What is Nvidia?
- What is GPU?
- How to link TensorFlow with Cuda?
- How to force TensorFlow to use GPU?
- Which is better, TensorFlow or scikit-learn?
Optional Lab (GPU, Ubuntu 16.06, CUDA 8.0, cuDNN 5.1, TensorFlow 1.2)
- Install Anaconda (Unless you did the GPU Lab)
- Install TensorFlow in Anaconda (Unless you did the GPU Lab)
- Test TensorFlow
- Run a Simple TensorFlow Demo
- Build a visualization of behavior of optimizer.minimize(loss)
- Write a simple script which compares TensorFlow to scikit-learn
- Write a simple app which compares TensorFlow to scikit-learn
Try to run all these demos in your training environment: